Laser Cut Machine Rental, Hong Kong
Self Service Laser Cutting Machine Rental
This is a self-service laser cutting machine rental. The customer will operate the machine by themselves and materials will be provided by the customer. We will be on hand to assist with any problems you have. There are also some basic tools, such as cutting mat, steel rulers, and cutters.
We are located in Yip Cheung Centre, 10 Fung Yip St, Chai Wan, Hong Kong Island.
Fees and Charges
All new customers will need to take a basic introductory course (HKD$350 for 2 persons). Afterwards the customer can use the laser cutting machine.
- The charge is $150 for the first hour. The customer is required to rent for a minimum of 1 hour per rental.
- After the first hour, the rental fee will be $75 for every 30 minutes.
- 2 people allowed per rental session. If there are more than 2 people, the charge will be $30 per person per half hour.
- Our working hours are Monday- Saturday, 10am to 7pm, (lunch break from 12:30pm to 1:30pm). For Sundays, public holidays and off-working hours, charges will be HKD$450 for the introductory course, $240 for the first hour and $130 per 30 minutes.
- Please make a reservation by filling in the contact form below, or emailing us at email@example.com with your name, preferred booking time and contact telephone number. We will contact you to confirm your booking.
Laser Cutting Machine Technical Specifications
Model (CO2 glass laser tube)
- Effective working platform within 850*550mm - equipped with 25cm lifting platform - 100W. Platform size: 900*600mm
Materials that can be cut/engraved: Wood, MDF, Acrylic, Cork, Cardboard, PE. If you would like to use other materials, please contact us first.
Program and File requirements:
- We use Lightburn, a layout, editing, and control software.
- Files that can be imported: AI, PDF, SVG, DXF, PLT
- The unit is mm, and the scale is 1:1
- For infills, please make sure the lines are properly closed.
- Red= Cut. Blue= Line. Black= Fill
- Please avoid overlapping lines to prevent pro-longing the cutting time and doubling the cut.
- There may be an error of 0.1mm for laser cutting, and more for thicker materials.
Conditions for Use:
- The time will be counted once the customer starts the laser cutting machine and laptop until the end of the customer's rental session. Non-usage of the laser cutting or idling time during the rental session is also counted towards the rental time (except for lunch time).
- After the rental session is complete, customers are requested to clear and clean up the working station. Customers are allowed 30 minute to clean up. Otherwise a workspace rental fee of $30 per 30 minute will be applied.
- A deposit of $150 is required at the time of booking to confirm the time slot. This will be deducted from the rental charges.
- You may change/cancel the booking 2 working days prior the session. Otherwise the booking deposit will be forfeited.
- Customers are required to monitor the laser cutter when it is in operation. It is a dangerous equipment and should not be left unattended. Any damages to the laser cutter and premises arising from the customer's neglect will be borne by the customer.
- If the customer has not booked a session in over 3 months from the last session or over 2 months from the last introductory course, then the customer will need to take the refreshment course ($280) prior to using the laser cutter.