Mason60- Custom Keyboards
The Mason60 is a 60% keyboard case that we cast from various types of engineered stone. The Mason60 shape features thick bezels and rounded edges to highlight the stone "theme" and to provide a bigger canvas to showcase our designs and textures.
Our initial designs were made from a gypsum resin composite which feels like polished marble, while our latest Zen Series features a cement resin material resembles raw stone.
• Individually hand-crafted keyboard case and wrist rest- every single item passes through our hands
• 60% style case, should fit most GH60 style PCBs (e.g. DZ60)
• Tray mount with removable screw posts and stand offs (up to 6) and M2 screws
• Silicone O-ring dampeners
• Cork liner on the bottom of the case for grip and additional dampening
• Optional EVA case foam and/or cork case dampener
• Optional wrist rest
NOTE- this is a keyboard case only, you will need to supply your own PCB, switches and keycaps to have a functioning keyboard
PREVIOUS GROUP BUYS
Inspired by this Zen-like state of unfettered productivity, we created the Mason60- Zen Series 60% keyboard cases with a raw, stone look.
Sold out! If you didn't manage to snag one, fill in our form to be notified of any extras that open up or future runs of the Zen Series.