Mason60- Custom Keyboards
The Mason60 is a 60% keyboard case that we cast from various types of engineered stone. The Mason60 shape features thick bezels and rounded edges to highlight the stone "theme" and to provide a bigger canvas to showcase our designs and textures.
Our initial designs were made from a gypsum resin composite which feels like polished marble, while our latest Zen Series features a cement resin material resembles raw stone.
• Individually hand-crafted keyboard case and wrist rest- every single item passes through our hands
• 60% style case, should fit most GH60 style PCBs (e.g. DZ60)
• Tray mount with removable screw posts and stand offs (up to 6) and M2 screws
• Silicone O-ring dampeners
• Cork liner on the bottom of the case for grip and additional dampening
• Optional EVA case foam and/or cork case dampener
• Optional wrist rest
NOTE- this is a keyboard case only, you will need to supply your own PCB, switches and keycaps to have a functioning keyboard
PREVIOUS GROUP BUYS
Introducing Mason60 Forged, a new experimental series of cold-cast metallic keyboard cases for 60% PCBs. Made with resin and real metal powder, then backed with a core of engineered stone, the Forged series also features different surface textures and patinas.
For full gallery please click here